AUGUSTA, GA — Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, continues to expand its Textron Off Road brand by creating Havoc, a new side-by-side for riders who want to push the limits of adventure on the trails and get hard work done around the homestead.
Leveraging Textron’s vast resources and built with precision engineering, Havoc delivers power and performance with its 100HP EFI engine and a class-leading suspension system with 2.5-inch King Piggyback Reservoir Shocks, 12.8-inch front and 12.9-inch rear suspension travel and 13 inches of ground clearance. Coupled with a class-leading 2,000-lb towing capacity and 600-lb dump bed, Havoc has the muscle to handle the toughest jobs.
“Bottom line, our new Havoc side-by-side is designed for work and play, and allows you to have more fun while driving off road, whether you’re getting after it on the trails, doing chores on the farm or ranch, or going on a hunt,” said John Collins, Vice President, Consumer for Textron Specialized Vehicles. “As a Textron Off Road vehicle, Havoc is a dynamic new addition to the Textron family of advanced machines for adventurers and workers all over the world.”
Havoc X, the first model in the Havoc line, offers Textron Off Road’s industry-first extended cab for additional storage space, and comes standard with a brush guard and 4,000-pound Warn Winch. Havoc X rolls with 28×10-14 ITP Ultracross tires on 14-inch cast aluminum wheels, and on-demand all-wheel-drive.
Other key Havoc X features include:
- Power: 100 HP, 957cc EFI gas engine with 67 lb-ft of torque;
- Suspension and handling: four-wheel double A-arm suspension, standard electronic power steering (EPS);
- Hauling and storage: 600-lb capacity dump bed, 2000-lb towing capacity;
- Driver experience/styling: standard LED headlights with high/low beams, adjustable two-tone bucket seats with performance fabrics/styling, class-leading 5.25-inch x 3.25-inch LCD display, easy entry/exit with 10-sq-ft opening;
- Customization: more than 70 OEM-designed accessories, Fast-N-Latch™ system for bed, and available Expedition Package for trail riding, and Foreman Package for work.
Havoc X is covered by a robust 12-month warranty. Manufacturer’s suggested retail price starts at $17,299. For more information, visit a local Textron Off Road dealer, go to www.TextronOffRoad.com or join the conversation on Textron Off Road’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Textron Off Road side-by-sides and ATVs are designed to help America’s hardest workers get the job done, and give adrenaline rushes to adrenaline junkies. Watch a video highlighting what Textron Off Road brings to the powersports industry here.
HAVOC X KEY FEATURES:
- 100 HP EFI Engine
- 67 ft-lb of Torque
- On-Demand AWD
- Standard Electronic Power Steering
- Standard Full Doors
- Four-Wheel Double A-Arm Suspension
- Front & Rear Sway Bars
- Class-Leading 24 cu-ft of Storage with Extended Cab
- 2,000-lb of Towing and a 600-lb Capacity Tilt Bed
- Two-Tone Bucket Seats
- Standard 4,000-lb WARN Winch
- Fast-N-Latch™ Bed Storage System
- 14-in Cast Aluminum Wheels
- 28 x 10-14, ITP Ultracross Tires
- Best in Class Loaded Ground Clearance
TEXTRON HAVOC X SPECIFICATIONS:
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- BATTERY: Single 12V Starter
- ENGINE TYPE: Liquid-Cooled 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder Single Overhead Cam, Gas Engine
- HORSEPOWER: DISPLACEMENT: 957cc
- TRANSMISSION: CVT
- DRIVE SYSTEM: On-Demand AWD
- FUEL SYSTEM: Electronic Fuel Injection
- GEAR SELECTION: Dash-Mounted Cable Shifter (H,L,N,R,P)
- FRONT DIFFERENTIAL: Automatic Locking Overrunning Clutch
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL: Spool
- TOTAL CAPACITY: 1,200 lb (544 kg)
- BED LOAD CAPACITY: 600 lb (272 kg)
- TOWING CAPACITY: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
STEERING & SUSPENSION
- STEERING: Rack & Pinion, Tilt Steering Wheel, Electronic Power Steering
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Double A-Arm with 12.8-inch Travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Double A-Arm with 12.9-inch Travel
- SHOCK ABSORBERS: KING 2.5-inch Piggyback Reservoir Shocks
- BRAKE SYSTEM: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 9-inch (22.9 cm) Rotors, Dual Piston Calipers
- PARKING BRAKE: Park in Transmission
- FRONT TIRES: 28 x 10-14, ITP Ultracross Tires
- REAR TIRES: 28 x 10-14, ITP Ultracross Tires
- WHEELS: Cast Aluminum
- OVERALL LENGTH: 126 in (320 cm)
- OVERALL WIDTH: 64 in (162.6 cm)
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 77 in (195.6 cm) (w/o Roof) | 78.5 in (199.4 cm) (w/ Roof)
- OVERALL WEIGHT: 1,755 lb (796.1 kg) (Dry) | 1,850 lb (839.1 kg) (Curb)
- WHEELBASE: 85.2 in (216 cm)
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 13 in (33 cm)
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 24 cu-ft
- FUEL CAPACITY: 9.5 gal (36 L)
- HITCH: Standard/2-inch (5 cm) Receiver
BODY & FRAME
- FRAME: Structurally Welded High Strength Steel
- STANDARD COLORS: Dynamic Grey
- INSTRUMENTATION: Adjustable Backlit LCD, 12V DC Outlet, USB
- HEADLIGHTS: Low/High Beam LED with LED Accent Lights
- SEATING: Two-Tone Bucket Seats
- STORAGE COMPARTMENTS: Cargo Dump Bed, Extended Cab Storage Space, Glove Box
3-Point Seat Belts, Seat Belt Rev Limiter, Standard Full Doors, Steel Tube ROPS,
Front-Mounted Steel Brush Guard, Passenger Grab Handle, Headlights, Brake Light,
Customizable Speed Controller, 4000-lb WARN Winch
WARRANTY: 12 Months
About Textron Off Road
Textron Off Road, formerly known as Bad Boy® Off Road, pioneered the category of electrically powered 4×4 vehicles used for hunting and outdoor recreation. Today, the diverse Textron Off Road product line includes gas and electric off-road vehicles for a variety of uses in work and play, including the Prowler, Stampede, Havoc and Wildcat lines of side-by-sides and Alterra ATVs. Textron Off Road is a brand of Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company.
About Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road™, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Off Road, Arctic Cat, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit www.textron.com.