JBL® Launches Cruise X Complete Audio System Solution for All-Terrain Adventures
The weather-resistant, 4-channel multi-application Bluetooth audio system is engineered for the ultimate sound experience in any environment
STAMFORD, CT – JULY 25, 2020 – Today, HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated (NYSE:HAR), the premier connected technologies company for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, launched the brand new JBL® Cruise X speaker and amplifier system to expand on the JBL Cruise product portfolio. JBL Cruise X is a rugged, high-performance Bluetooth® streaming multi-element audio system designed to mount almost anywhere. Adding great sound to an all-terrain vehicle just got easier.
Featuring four high-performance speaker pods, a single compact four-channel amplifier and multi-function control knob, installation of JBL Cruise X is a cinch. Versatile swivel mounting brackets ensure that the speakers pods can be tuned to the ideal position for optimal listening. Built to meet the demands of all outdoor environments, Cruise X sports an IPx5 waterproof rating to withstand rain, storms and snow. Enjoy the ease of Bluetooth control from your phone or use the included wired remote control knob for added convenience while out adventuring.
“Having powerful sound makes all the difference when embarking on all-terrain adventures,” said Shawn Spedding, Director of Sales, Mobile Aftermarket at HARMAN. “We addressed motorcyclists with the original JBL Cruise, and the JBL Cruise X is the perfect expansion to address the audio needs for side-by-side vehicles.”
The new JBL Cruise X is available now and costs $699.95.
Features and Technical Highlights:
- All-in-one Amplified Bluetooth® Audio System. Great for music on-the-go.
- Wireless Bluetooth® Streaming. Stream music via Bluetooth, with 38m outdoor range / 10m indoor range.
- Easy Installation. Rugged bracket design enables mounting the speakers almost anywhere, plus it swivels to ensure music can be heard from all ranges.
- Expandable Audio System. Adaptable to almost any audio system. Full-Range RCA input and output, with 12V remote output, makes it easy to add on a powered subwoofer, soundbar or another Cruise X to this one, or add to an existing audio system.
- IPx5 Marine Rated. Meets the demands of outdoor environments.
- Sealed Speaker Connectors. Deutsch style speaker connectors to provide protection for any wiring exposed to the outdoor elements.
- Convenient Controls. Wired remote control, capable of flush mount or underhung dash installation, allows Bluetooth® pairing, volume control, play/pause, and track forward/back.
For additional information visit www.JBL.com.
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. Used by some of the world’s greatest musicians and elite athletes in basketball, baseball and esports, JBL has unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation. JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
HARMAN International (harman.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co, LTD., designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions, and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.