Take the already impressive X3 to the top step, HCR has developed an American – made product to look, feel and function better than factory. This kit is for the driver that is looking for the most responsive/stable front end feel out of their X3. The new lower shock mount takes all the feedback from your steering wheel while putting the front shocks into a straighter angle to allow for a more plush feel in the front end while also providing additional ground clearance over OEM kits. The Can Am Maverick X3 Dualsport kits are manufactured with HCR’s proprietary Elite material . This custom alloy is 30% stronger in yield and tensile strength than 4130 Series Chromoly and goes through several processes for better wear resistance and overall strength.
For more information, go to: https://hcrracing.com/pages/hcr-sportline.
- Optional Powder Coat Finish
- Laser-Cut & Precision Tig Welded in Utah
- Improved Stability and Responsiveness
- Factory Stance 72″ Width
- Higher clearance over current X3 lower arm offering
- Utilizes 7/8 uniball pivot hardware
- Optimized Shock Mount Design
- Elite Alloy – 30% Stronger than 4130 Series Chromoly
- 100% Bolt On Quick And Easy Direct Bolt-on Installations
- Compatible with Factory Stock Shocks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty To Original Purchaser
- Retail $2500 + upgrades