From Shock Forks to Toe Links, Shock Therapy expands their already long line of available products
The market leader in off-road suspension, Shock Therapy (www.ShockTherapyUSA.com) proudly announces the release of their new Shock Forks and Toe Links for the Polaris RZR Pro R and Turbo R.
Unlike others on the market, the patent pending design of Shock Therapy’s new Front Lower Shock Forks corrects the element most prone to failure. When it comes to factory shock forks, the fork itself is not the issue, and you won’t often see a broken one. The problem arises where the fork meets and attaches to the factory shock shaft. Under large stress such as when landing from a jump or bottoming the vehicle out, and especially under side loading conditions, the force shears off the shaft at the threads.
Shock Therapy’s new lower shock fork solves this issue with a shaft support that extends vertically from the fork and surrounds the shock shaft –– reinforcing it with a collar at the location of the system otherwise most prone to breakage. While only 1/4 inch would be rather negligible in any case, the additional length of the fork is accounted for by the design of a shorter bottom out snubber, which prevents any loss of compression or travel.
- Made from 7075 Aluminum
- Patent Pending shock shaft support design that cures lower fork and shock shaft failures
- Allows for easy spring installation with fork in place
- Fits both FOX and Walker Evans shocks for RZR Pro R and RZR Turbo R models
Made from much higher grade material than the toe links that come factory on the vehicles in question, Shock Therapy’s Toe Links for the Polaris RZR Pro R and Turbo R also incorporate unique design elements to benefit your ride and ensure component longevity. Stock cam bolt adjustment doesn’t lock in place and the tube material is too thin which can cause the tube to bend and thus your toe to change while driving –– causing issues with the rear end geometry. We have the ultimate fix.
- Made of 1.25″ 120 wall chromoly tube to increase strength and eliminate flexing
- Rosette welded on each end for increased spud strength and durability
- Machined from one solid piece of 4340 high-carbon steel, the clevises provided in each kit are unmatched in material quality
- Teflon lined 3/4″ chromoly rod ends
- Designed to be adjustable while still on the car (similar to ShockTherapy tie rods).
As Justin Smith described, “With the addition of new shock forks and toe links, the products Shock Therapy has to offer for the Pro R and Turbo R reinforce your suspension, maintain its geometric alignment, and keep everything running at peak performance.”